10. Oirase Stream, Aomori Prefecture: A 14-kilometer stream that flows from Lake Towada and offers breathtaking scenery, including breathtaking sunsets and autumn foliage.
9. Jogashima Island, Kanagawa Prefecture: An isolated island off the coast of Miura Peninsula, famous for its stunning sunsets and panoramic views of Tokyo Bay and Mount Fuji.
8. Mt. Buko, Shizuoka Prefecture: A mountainous area offering scenic views of the surrounding region, including spectacular sunsets and panoramic views of Mount Fuji.
7. Lake Ashinoko, Kanagawa Prefecture: A crater lake located in Hakone, near Mount Fuji, known for its stunning sunsets over the lake and surrounding mountains.
6. Nakijin Gusuku, Okinawa: An ancient castle ruins with breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape, including sunsets over the East China Sea.
5. Kegon Falls, Tochigi Prefecture: A 97-meter waterfall located in Nikko, with panoramic views of the surrounding landscape, including sunsets behind the waterfall.
4. Mt. Hakodate, Hokkaido: A mountain in the city of Hakodate, offering panoramic views of the city and the surrounding Bay of Hakodate, including breathtaking sunsets over the sea and mountains.
3. Yoshino-yama, Nara Prefecture: A mountain in Nara famous for its thousands of cherry blossom trees, offering breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape, including sunsets over the mountain and the surrounding plain.
2. Amami Oshima Island, Kagoshima Prefecture: An island in the East China Sea known for its stunning beaches, including sunsets over the sea and lush tropical landscape.
1. Todai-ji Temple, Nara Prefecture: A temple in Nara known for its large bronze statue of Buddha, offering panoramic views of the surrounding landscape, including sunsets over the temple and surrounding mountains.
All ages appreciate the famous pleasure of Australian ice cream. Fresh cream, sugar, and a variety of flavours and toppings are among the ingredients used to make it.