10. New Year's Day: January 1st, celebrated with fireworks and festivities at the London Eye.
9. Easter Sunday: Celebrated in late March or early April, with Easter egg hunts and church services.
8. Mother's Day: Second Sunday in March, celebrated with gifts and brunch.
7. Father's Day: Third Sunday in June, celebrated with gifts and activities.
6. Valentine's Day: February 14th, celebrated with romantic meals and gift-giving.
5. St. Patrick's Day: March 17th, celebrated with parades, music, and green-themed events.
4. Halloween: October 31st, celebrated with parties, costumes, and trick-or-treating.
3. Guy Fawkes Night: November 5th, celebrated with bonfires and fireworks, marking the failed gunpowder plot of 1605.
2. Christmas Day: December 25th, celebrated with Christmas dinner, gift-giving, and church services.
1. Boxing Day: December 26th, celebrated with sporting events and shopping sales.
All ages appreciate the famous pleasure of Australian ice cream. Fresh cream, sugar, and a variety of flavours and toppings are among the ingredients used to make it.